The AIS (Air Insulation Switchgear) compact panel is a Metal Enclosed type that provides air as an insulation coating in the SF6 bus and gas compartment inside the separator chamber and in the vacuum key section for voltages of 11 kV to 36 kV. .
These boards are extremely flexible in terms of performance, safety and quality.
The use of these panels is to distribute energy to centers such as residential areas, high-rise buildings and towers, factories, power distribution to secondary substations, or distribution transformer protection.
The standard is standard IEC62271 medium voltage switchgear and has various separation forms and IPs with respect to protection against contact with hazardous and electrical parts.
Our compact boards are of Uniswitch type and manufactured by ABB, which are divided into the following types:
- Sectional Panel (as ring or inlet)
- Degenerator Panel (Input and Output)
- Fuse Board (used as output and mostly for distribution transformer protection)
- Riser Panel and Measurement
- They are smaller in size than other boards.
- It is easy to install and maintain.
- It is possible to extend the panel from both sides.
- Access is from the front of the panel.
- It has CT and VT installation locations.
- They are very simple in design.
- There are necessary interlocks for protection.