Battery Monitoring System:
The Battery Monitoring System, as the name implies, is used to monitor and control batteries individually or in groups, depending on the application of the various components.
It covers two voltage levels of 2 and 12V battery and has 4 strings which monitor 120 strings per battery and in each series of a home battery an intelligent monitoring system can monitor 480 batteries It is unique.
- Internal temperature control of batteries
- SOH Battery Control
- SOC control of each battery as well as SOC of each stringer
- Quickly locate battery flakes
- Graphically display the voltage and current of each battery and each string
- Display the temperature and impedance of each battery
Lower maintenance costs
Reduce the risks of system failure