PCC (Power Control Center)
PCCs (Power Control Panels) are used to distribute and control various energy sources in the industry, these panels are typically installed near power and energy sources and are therefore subject to high error levels and this causes Most of these boards use ACBs.
These panels are manufactured from short circuit levels of 50 or 65 kPa and vary in size depending on current and temperature and short circuit.
Our PCC boards are made of FCB type according to IEC61439 standard manufactured by SIEMENS and SIVACON variant and are divided into FCB1, FCB2, FCB3 models which can be used as sliding and fixed models.
- Standard Test Modules (TTA)
- The modules are fixed and sliding
- Standard bass positions repeatedly at the top of the panel
- 3 bridge and 4 bridge bus systems up to 7400 amps
- Nominal peak current up to 375 amps
- Modular structure for different sections
- Front and rear panel access
- Ability to cabling from the top and bottom of the panel
- Easy installation and maintenance