Capacitive Panel (PFC)
Power factor in an AC electrical system is a term that refers to the ratio of actual power to apparent power and has a value between zero and one.
Actual power actually shows a consumer’s ability to convert electrical energy to other forms of energy, while the apparent power arises from the difference between voltage and current, which, depending on the type of charge and their reactive power, the apparent power can be real power. Moreover, this will increase the current in the circuit and consequently increase the circuit losses, which can cause the heating of the cables and equipment, as well as the loss of power over time and so on. win.
Our PFC type capacitors are manufactured according to IEC61439 standard, manufactured by SIEMENS and SIVACON.
- Manual and automatic operation
- Equipped with smart power factor correction device
- Run up to 500kW without a master key in one panel
- Run up to 350kW with master key in one panel
- Front and rear panel access
- Ability to cabling from the top and bottom of the panel
- Easy installation and maintenance