PLC, or Programmable Logic Controller, is an industrial digital computer that is used to control the production process such as series production lines, robots, and so on.
PLC is a good example of real-time systems whose outputs and outputs are real, ie the inputs received at the same time are output at the same time.
Our PLC panels are either of the Ritaly design or the Siemens CCS design that can be provided with a swing door or glass door.
- Receive and send information through different protocols
- Receive analog and digital signals
- Ability to issue commands automatically and manually
- Different wiring with respect to voltage level and performance type (in color and size)
- Front and rear panel access
- Easy maintenance and maintenance